The Sparta Area School District offers an advanced educational technology program that provides students and staff access to devices that are used to enhance instruction. An aggressive 1:1 program utilizes iPads in grades 4 and 5 and Chromebooks in grades 6-9. Grade 10 implementation in planned for the 2016-17 school year. Our elementary schools have access to iPads through classroom sets. Through referendum funds, many of our District computer labs have been upgraded and students have access to new desktop computers, printers, 3-D printers and relevant learning software. We also have a laptop program for our District staff and many of our classrooms have interactive white boards or projectors to further facilitate learning experiences.
For more information on specific technology department services, please follow these links:
- Go to the Technology How do I page for a list of tips and tutorials.
- Visit the Student Portal for student email, calendar, Schoology and more.
- Visit the Family Access page to check student grades, put money in student accounts and more.
- Visit the Staff Portal for access to Tech Support, Employee Access, School Dude, Schoology and more.
- Learn more about the District’s 1:1 Device program
Please email JC LeDoux at firstname.lastname@example.org for all software and hardware inquiries.