We are #SpartanProud of our fall athletic teams. Highlights of the season include:
- Girls Golf advanced to the sectional meet
- Girls Tennis improved throughout the season
- Boys Soccer won their first 13 sames, finished second in the Conference and advanced to the Regional Final
- Football started the season 5-0, finished 5th in the Conference and earned a spot in the playoffs for the first time in a decade. Coach John Blaha was named Green Bay Packer Coach of the Week.
- Cross County Boys team advanced to the State Meet and female Cross Country runner Taylor Winterton also advanced to the State Meet.
- Volleyball was seeded high enough to host a Regional game but lost in the Semi-Final to undefeated West Salem.