Sparta Area School District Scholarships
- Application Form (2017-18 application will open Jan 2018)
- Scholarship Criteria
- Additional Materials:
Local Scholarships (due dates)
- Wisconsin School Counselor Association (Nov 1)
- Kohl Student Excellence Scholarship (Nov 3)
- Hagen Scholarship Foundation (Nov 15)
- Daughters of the American Revolution (Dec 5)
- Engineers Foundation of Wisconsin (Dec 18)
- ACT Student Champion (Dec 31)
- Couleecap (Jan 24)
- Wisconsin Education Association Council WEAC (Feb 1)
TIP (Talent Incentive Program) Grant
- Low income first time college students. Renewable for up to five years. Awards range from $800-$1800 per year
- For Wisconsin high school graduates attending a UW 2 year, 4 year, Wisconsin Technical College, or Wisconsin Private College
- Tip Grant Application
Scholarships/Resources for Military Families
National Scholarship Websites
- NIAAA Scholar Athlete scholarship
Letter of Recommendation Forms
If you are asking a Teacher, Counselor, Principal, Coach, Employer or Family Friend to write you a Letter of Recommendation, consider using the Letter of Recommendation form. Fill out the form and give to the person who is writing your letter so that they have all of the information they need to know about you. Copies are also available in Student Services.
Information on Transcripts
**Unofficial copies of transcripts can be requested for self-view through parchment.com.
**Official copies of transcripts must be requested through parchment.com. Click here for step by step instructions on how to create an account. A fee to have one mailed will be required.
All transcript requests must go through parchment.com as transcripts cannot be processed in Student Services. Plan ahead as it will take a few days for the mail to arrive. Make sure to include your correct graduation year and select Sparta High School (in Wisconsin) as your high school of attendance.