Innovations STEM Academy Governance Board
- Ryan Tichenor, President, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gerald (Jerry) Schwarz, Vice President, email@example.com
- Kathy Erlandson, Treasurer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Hellmen, email@example.com
- Suzanne Hoffman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kory Jotham, email@example.com
Executive: The executive committee functions on behalf of the Governance Board in matters of emergency and in interim periods between regularly scheduled Governance Board meetings. The Executive Committee is the President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary and Innovations STEM Academy’s Administrator. The Chair of the Executive Committee is the President of the Governance Board.
Resource Development Committee: The Resource Development Committee works to identify and attract financial and other educational resources to Innovations STEM Academy. Its efforts are aimed at assuring the long term stability of Innovations STEM Academy.
Policy and Planning Committee: The Policy and Planning Committee works to develop, evaluate and update all handbooks that are identified for Innovations STEM Academy. They will also be involved in the development and evaluation of curriculum. Its efforts are aimed at maintaining the schools mission and vision.
ISA Governance Board Member Application (Google Form)