Grants and Communications
The Sparta Area School District (SASD) takes a proactive approach to supplementing local funding resources by applying for grants that will enhance its mission. The grant policy as outlined in Article 166 (PDF) supports the District’s educational philosophy and Board of Education goals.
Administrative and Educational Center
201 E. Franklin Street
Sparta, WI 54656
Our District uses multiple methods of communication to share news, updates, and stories with students, parents, staff, and community members:
- Skylert - Parents can sign up for and manage text and email communication on Skyward Family Access. Please see instructions here: Managing Skylert Notifications (PDF)
- Peachjar - Instead of sending home paper flyers in backpacks, our district utilizes Peachjar, a digital flyer service that emails PDF flyers to parents. To learn more about Peachjar, please visit the Peachjar Digital Flyers webpage.
- Social Media - We love sharing the great things happening in our schools on our district Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages. You can find links to social media pages for our schools, athletics, activities, and programs in our Social Media Directory.
- The Spartan Spotlight, our District quarterly e-newsletter. Sign up to receive the newsletter here: District Newsletter Sign-Up
- This website, spartan.org
We love sharing SASD stories! If you have a story idea that you would like to see us share, please email email@example.com.
If you are a member of the media and would like to do a story in the Sparta Area School District, please contact Melanie Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 366-3400 ext. 6312, or contact a building administrator.