The Sparta Area School District contracts with Southwest Bus Service to provide student transportation.
Southwest provides transportation based on Board of Education policy and in accordance with the District's Hazardous Transportation Plan.
Students who qualify for transportation per the Board of Education's Student Transportation Policy (PDF) and in accordance with the District's Hazardous Transportation Plan (PDF), can request transportation services by completing a Transportation Request Form below.
For all riders the morning pickup location may differ from afternoon drop-off location. However, the stops must be consistent each day of the week. Transportation to and from other locations is the family’s responsibility. For students in a dual-custody arrangement transportation will be provided to either “home” location on different days of the week.
Please note that we require a minimum of five (5) business days for processing any requests.
After August 20th the routes will be locked until September 13th.
For requests received after the Deadlines
- We will process requests in the order they are received
- New to district families will be expedited
- Families will receive email conformation once bussing is setup
- The first day of new riders will be September 13th
- New bussing will begin on the Monday of each week until we are caught up
BUSWHERE FOR SCHOOLS
Click the link below to sign up for BusWhere?