Camp Sparta (Summer School)
We are offering a limited number of virtual options for high school credit in addition to our in-person options this year as well. Pre-registration must be completed once for each child who will be attending Camp Sparta.
Pre-Registration (Must be completed before registration)
Pre-registration is required to ensure transportation, interventions, WIN, emergency information, and the ability to register online. Please contact Alicia Gaunky with questions or to Pre-Register at: (608) 366-3468 or email@example.com.
Summer school will run between June 13 and July 22, 2022.
- April 11: Pre-Registration Open
- April 18: Registration Begins
- May 20: Registration closes and classes with low enrollment are canceled
- June 13: Classes begin
Registration is Open!
The steps for registration are as follows:
- Complete Pre-registration. Pre-registration is required once for each child including for transportation and Summer WIN enrollment. (If your students are not currently enrolled in the Sparta Area School District, you will be unable to complete the registration process until 24 hours after pre-registration.)
- View the catalog and familiarize yourself with the offerings for Camp Sparta for your child’s age group.
- Register online by logging into Skyward Family Access.
- Click the Arena Scheduling button on the left side of the screen.
- Under the Summer School heading, click on 2021-22 under your child’s name. All of your children’s names should be listed; if not, please call (608)366-3468 and talk to Mrs. Gaunky or Dr. Bernett.
- In the lower right corner, you can search by Course Description. You may also search by Period or Subject by selecting an option from the drop down menus at the top of the screen and click Apply Filter. It will display a list of classes that match your search criteria and your child’s current grade level. The “Class” column will be listed to verify the correct course. The “Class” number will match the Class number in the Summer School catalog.
- Once you find your course, it will display how many seats are still available (Seats Avail column), if it fits in your schedule (Fit column), and displays “Add” if there are still seats available (Option column).
- Click on the Add button to add this to your schedule. It will now display that you are enrolled in this course. The system will not allow you to schedule classes that overlap.
- If you click the “Add” button for a course that shows “No” in the Fit column, it will display an alert on the screen.
- If your registration has taken the last spot for that course, it will show that “Enr” under the “Fit” column and then “Closed” under the Seats Avail column.
- If you decide to “unenroll” from a course, click on “Remove” under the Option column.
- Once you have all of your Summer School courses selected, click on the View/Print Schedule tab.
- If your schedule looks correct, click the “Print Schedule” button to print a copy of your schedule.
- If it’s not printed at this time, you can log into Family Access at any time and print your schedule.
- Repeat these steps for each additional child that you wish to register for Summer School courses.
- When finished, click the Logout button on the title bar in the upper right corner.